MMA Board invites entries for Payasam and Pookalam competitions for the MMA Onam 2017 program. Send your entries for the competitions by September 4th to email@example.com with the following information: (Name(s) of the participant, phone number and email address).
The following rules apply to the competition.
- Quantity: Should prepare enough to serve 25 people.
- Timing: Should be brought and presentation completed before 11:30 AM (Judging will start around 11:30 AM)
- Type: Should be Ada or Rice or similar and should be made with Sarkara (Jaggery -dark in color)
- Judging Criteria: Total 100 points – Flavor/Aroma – 30 points – Texture and Taste – 50 points – Presentation – 20 points
- Timing: Preparation starts by 10AM and should be done before 11:30AM (Judging will start at 11:30)
- Judging Criteria: Total 100 points – Pookalam Theme – 30 points – Creativity – 30 points – Materials – 20 points (fresh flowers will be given priority over other materials) – Overall appearance – 20 points
Per fire codes and standards open flame will not be allowed in the premises. Use of open flame will result in immediate disqualification.
Thank You! MMA Board