Dear Minnesota Malayalee Association Members,
You and your family are cordially invited to attend the 2017 Annual General Body Meeting and to participate in the election of the 2018-2019 Board of Directors of Minnesota Malayalee Association. The details of the general body meeting and nomination for board of directors are given below.
Edina Library Meeting Room
5280 Grandview Square, Edina, MN 55436
Date of Election/General Board Meeting: Saturday November 04, 2017. 2:00-PM-4:00PM
Last Date for Filing Nomination: Friday, October 20, 2017
Conditions of Nomination
1. You must be a paid Minnesota Malayalee Association member as of September 10, 2017
2. You must file your completed nomination by US mail postmarked or by email on or before October 20, 2017.
Mail your Nominations to:
2122 Pembina Ln
Shakopee, MN 55379
3. Nomination shall not be filed by personal hand delivery. All such submittals shall be rejected.
4. Nomination shall be filed only with Subash Thomas, the Election Officer. Nomination filed with anyone else shall be rejected.
6. Late and incomplete nominations will be rejected.
7. Election Officer will call the candidates to acknowledge receipt of Nomination.
8. The election, if required, shall be held at the General Body meeting scheduled to be held on Saturday, November 04 2017 at 2:00 PM.
10. The term of the office for the newly elected Board of Directors shall be two years beginning January 1, 2018
Election nomination form is available at the following link for download.
If you are interested to serve as a board director for the Minnesota Malayalee Association during 2018-2019 period, complete and file the nomination from as directed.
Thank you for your support to Minnesota Malayalee Association,
Secretary, Minnesota Malayalee Association.