MMA Board is pleased to announce our upcoming event: MMA Christmas 2016!!
- All participants must be registered members of MMA for 2016. The membership registration needs to be completed online for all the participants in order for us to accept the program registration.
- For Dance programs, minimum number of participants required is 6.
- For Music programs, minimum number of participants required is 4. The song performed should be in cohesion (be a group song) and cannot present four single songs.
- In case there is difficulty to meet the required minimum number of participants, please contact the board and the board will attempt to find additional participants for the group.
- Each participant can perform in a maximum of 2 different art forms including the opening program (Example, one dance and one play/song item). Priority will be given to programs in Malayalam.
- Encourage groups to have a Kerala related theme/art form.
- Encourage Malayalam songs and dances.
- Time Limit for items – 5 minutes maximum. Only audios with time duration under 5 minutes will be accepted. 1 minute maximum is allowed for preparation and removal of props for each event.
- Use of marking tape on the stage is not allowed.
- Use of confetti for the events is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Opening Program – 20 minutes
- The participants and/or Choreographers are responsible for the punctuality and time management of the performing items.