Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA)‘s Mission is empowering both the Malayalees and Minnesota Community-at-large towards a diverse, inclusive & equitable community.
Since inception in 2002 the Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA) has worked actively to uphold the following objectives:
- Preserve and promote the cultural heritage of Kerala.
- Celebrate major festivals of Kerala in Minnesota.
- Provide occasions for members to socialize and network.
- Provide a forum for members to demonstrate and share their cultural talents.
- Organize and maintain a women and youth forums within the Association to promote the cultural heritage among our youth.
- Promote friendship and cultural exchange with other Indian and other Regional and American organizations.
- Provide social service to the Malayalee Community and the Minnesota community-at-large.
Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA) envisions to accomplish the sense of belonging, personal connections and togetherness among Malayalees and Minnesota community-at-large with organization growth and excellence through alignment, open and honest communications.
Minnesota Malayalee Association (MMA)‘s 6 core values reflects commitment to making a positive impactful difference on our members and community.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Integrity and Collabration
Our Articles of Incorporation and ByLaws, the rules that governs us to regulate ourselves to serve our community better.