Minnesota Malayalee Association proudly invites everyone ages three (3) and up to Varnolsavam 2018 on April 28th and May 5th in Golden Valley, MN.
1. ACT and SAT essay formats will be used for the Essay Writing event at Varnolsavam this year. This is a great opportunity for college-bound high schoolers and middle schoolers to practice their writing skills before the test.
2. Classical dance and cinematic dance competitions are an opportunity for dancers to show off their Indian dancing skills to an audience and receive constructive feedback from judges.
3. Your public speaking skills will be tested during our English Speech event.
4. Children and adults, come sing your hearts out with karaoke for MMA Star Singer!
5. Observational Drawing event gives kids & adults a chance to draw still life objects and sketch a live model.
6. Lip-Sync Battle event is a new, easy event for all age groups to have some fun on stage!
We’ve lowered the membership fee to $5 and the event registration fee to $10 in order to make the competitions accessible to everyone. So encourage your kids and friends to come have some fun with us this year! We create a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our participants!
1. Registration - https://
h0kkdist.paperform.co. Use coupon code MMALOVE for 10% OFF till this Sunday, April 8th. Registration ends on April 15th.
2. Rules & Guidelines - https://docs.google.com/docu
Peter Joy Moolan
MMA Varnolsavam Committee